We had our dr appointment last Friday and they said all is well, he is still head down and if I am feeling up to it they may induce me at 39 weeks. :) So that is great news and we are now just waiting....and waiting.....and waiting.......it's feeling like a long time to me. I am trying not to get too anxious and only be focused on the baby but at this point I am so ready to have him OUT! We have really been just enjoying the girls though and doing some fun things with them, that will all be changing soon so we need to remember to relax and enjoy it. I get a little sad when I think about it being so different but at the same time so excited to see what a boy will be like in this family.
We took the girls to the beach and out to lunch after church today and we had such a nice time. Spring has shown up more and more these last few days and even though it's overcast most of the time, it's still in the 60's so it's nice.
Yesterday my friend Nicole took me out on a wonderful surprise "shower day"and spoiled me rotten. She treated me to lunch, then pedicures, then we went to see Maid of Honor....(very cute by the way)....and then we did some fun shopping. It was so wonderful to be pampered and I have wanted a pedicure for SO long it was great! So because I know she reads my blog....Nicole..."thank you"..."thank you"...."thank you"....I SO owe you one. :) You are such a great friend and I love that we have each other when we both are so far away from our families. I think monthly pedicures should be a must for all women, they are so great!
So that is the latest on us, nothing too exciting. Maybe the next blog will include sweet baby pictures. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment