Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Bonnie!!!!

(So I will do this again, just post the link from last year and add a few new touches. http://bythesea-hane.blogspot.com/2007/05/happy-birthday-bonnie.html)

Bonnie-
I want you to know that I really appreciate all you do for me, you truly are such a giver and have such a huge heart. I love that we have grown so close these last few years and I am anxious for you to come and spend time with us when the baby comes, it is so great to be able to have both Moms to rely on. :) I hope you have a wonderful day and the family and I can't wait to see you very soon!!!!! :)

Grandma and Grace on her first day of school. :)



These girls are so lucky!




HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY....WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday to Bonnie!! We just love her so much too. I couldn't ask for a better aunt!!

Hannah-- You are in our thoughts and prayers. That sweet baby will be here soon. I can't wait!!