Saturday, May 17, 2008

Introducing Gavin Michael Ellersick

Hi my name is Gavin. My grandma is helping me write this to my wonderful family. I just met. I have a very big tall and handsome dad he calls me his little man. My mom loves me too, she did a great job of making sure I got here in one piece. She is beautiful a takes care of everything I ask for. Then I have two of the sweetest sisters Grace and Haylee. They hold me so tight and love and kiss me. I am very happy to FINALLY be here. When any of my family talks to me I turn my head toward them because I recognize their voices. I weight in at a whopping 7 lbs. 13 oz and am already 21 inches long. Mom went to the hospital on Wed. night at 7:30 but I didn't make my grand entrance until Friday morning at 4:14. I like to make people wait. Thats all I'm going to say right now, I'm very tired and mom is looking like she is going to feed me, yahhhh! I am very excited to meet all of my BIG new family. Please come and see.
Love, Gavin

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness I could eat him up!! He is so wonderful and amazing!!! I feel so blessed that I've been able to hold this amazing blessing in my arms...thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a glorious time in your family's lives.