We are home and all is well, it has been a long few days so I will save the stories for later but here is our boy. ;) He is such a cutie and a perfect addition, the girls are just loving him and it is so fun to watch. Thank you all for your phone calls, prayers and support...we love you all and can't wait for you to meet him.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! i cant wait to hear how it all went. he is so cute! he looks like he is smiling in all his pictures. What a great little blessing! take care.
Hannah and fam! He is adorable! Ilove the little tongue poking out and his cute little round kissable cheeks. It is killing me that i have to wait to see my nephew! He is very handsome and I can't wait to get my hands on him! Congrats! We love you and miss you!
What great pics!! I love the one of him with his eyes open!! I've had some cute babies but I have to say they have some tough compitition with your little man. I adore him xoxoxo
He is unbelievably beautiful!! We have been thinking about you guys so much over the past few days. We are so happy for you!! I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks. Good job you guys!! We love you all very much.
I come on here atleast 2 times a day to get my Gavin fix. He is so wonderful xoxoxo
Congrats guys! We can't wait to see him. Hopefully it won't be too long. He is adorable!
Post a Comment