Tuesday, May 27, 2008

11 days later.....

It has been 11 days since our little man has been with us and things are going really good! I got Mastitis last Friday and that was miserable but luckily it only lasted that day before I got antibiotics and by Saturday I was MUCH better. :) My Mom has been here since last Friday and that is wonderful.....I am able to be just spending time with my kids and not having to worry about house duties or meals just yet. Friday she leaves and the reality will set in I am sure but for right now we are taking what we can get and definitely realizing that if we were made of money we would be hiring a maid. ;)







So the weather is getting nicer by the day and last weekend it was beautiful, Justin took the girls to a parade here in town and then they came home to have a little dip in the pool.....Grace slipped and fell face first and I had to get the "oh my gosh that's so cold I can't breath" on camera. ;) These girls are having so much fun with their little brother and Grandma's being here, it will be sad when it's all over.








In other great news Grace had her reading tested today and she is at the highest level for kindergarten. Way to go Gracie!!! I haven't talked with her teacher yet to know what that means exactly but Grace said that was her first time doing that so I was pretty excited for her, I love that she is reading so much now and in the evening she is reading us stories before bed. Grace we are so proud of you and so enjoy watching your accomplishments....keep up the great work kiddo we love you!!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Gavin just keeps getting cuter by the day!! Glad you are feeling better and that your mom is in town to help out. That must be wonderful.

Congrats Gracie you little smartie pants!!