Saturday, April 26, 2008

Answered prayers!!!!

He turned...he turned!!!! Yesterday I woke up and had that feeling that he was head down, I have been really paying attention to how he is moving and trying to feel for all the body parts and I am about 95% sure he is head down. So "thank you all" for the prayers, they did and DO work. :) I am still praying that he stays this way and if he does not we will be scheduling a c- section because at this rate he may flip his way out of the birth canal and I am not going through 100 hours of labor just to have him delivered by c section. So I will keep everyone posted.....oh the suspense you must all be feeling I'm sure. ;) Stay tuned.......

4 comments:

Jami said...

YAY, I am so glad he turned. I will keep praying he is comfortable enought o stay put now! think ing of you xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! God is GREAT! You will do great come delivery! I just wish I was closer to help out! Love ya, Heather

Stacey said...

Hi Hannah! I am glad he turned--got all the details from Mike and Bonnie when we were up at the lake on Sunday.

FYI, I had a c-section with River and if I have another baby I am going to have another one. I had Dane vaginally and tore like crazy. Having had both kinds of delivery I would honestly say I would have the c-section again. The whole thing literally took about 12 minutes--from the time they did the spinal epidural to the time they had her out--it was fast!! The healing is slightly different, but I would still go for a c-section again.

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Gavin. It was so good to see Mike and Bonnie--your kids are soooo lucky to have a grandpa like Uncle Mike...he reminds me so much of Grandpa Ellersick. John and I both happen to have idiot fathers so our poor kids don't have any grandpas. They have great grandmas (and you are one too Bonnie!!). I am going to have to tell that to Uncle Mike the next time I see him.

Love,
Stacey

Hannah said...

Thanks Stacey, that is nice to actully hear something positive about a c section. The healing is the main thing I am concerned about mainly because we are here on our own and the help will only be here for so long. Whatever is the best to keep everyone healthy though I am totally fine with. :)

Yes we do have good Grandparents, my girls are very lucky in that respect. They still have both sides very healthy and even the great grandparents still around so that is so great. It sometimes makes it that much harder to be away from them all.

It's good to hear from you, we will keep you posted about Gavins arrival. :) Lot's of love to you and your family. XOXOX