Today is Jen's birthday and we just wanted to say that we hope you have had a wonderful day and we love you tons!!! You are such a great Aunt and sister, friend, and Mom...we are so blessed to have you in our lives and it's sad that we don't get to spend enough time together like we would like to. This has been quite a year for you and can I just say that you are an incredibly strong woman and you have made your family so proud. Thank you for your friendship, have a happy birthday!!!
"Happy Birthday Auntie Jen"
You even got a smile on your birthday....and did you notice his cute outfit? ;)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!
Posted by Hannah at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He has the greatest dimples!!!
Happy late birthday Jen!! You know I love you lots. I think you are an amazing woman and this year has only proved how truly amazing you are. I hope this next year is full of lots of wonderful things.
We love you!!
P.S. Ok...that dimple...that smile...the kid's a heart breaker!!
Look at those dimples!! Oh my goodness, can he get any cuter??? Well I think she got a pretty amazing present for her b-day!!
Post a Comment