Yes that's right, it's storming outside and the weather has dropped back down to the 60's. We are home! It's good to be back though and in to routine again. We have spent our entire week at the pool (until today) and have just relaxed. The girls have been worn out this week, vacation defiantly takes a toll on them. Our last night in Boise we went to dinner with my Dad and that was fun, the girls just love all of their Grandpa's......I think it's mutual. ;) Cute
Weird
Sweet
This is this whole week, I think it was only about 7:45 and they both were OUT! Works great for me. ;) SO now it's all about pool, reading, fairs, and the lake.......save the best for last. Happy July everyone!!!!
1 comments:
WHAT CUTE PICTURES!! How fun to see a picture of your dad. Hopefully you guys are all catching up on your sleep...we were wiped out after our trip to Utah too.
I hope it stops raining too!
Post a Comment