This is part one of the vacation, it sort of goes in sections and I don't have the time or patience to post them all at once so here is our trip... part 1: Grace's birthday party.
So first I just want to say "thank you, thank you" to all of the family and friends that showed their love and support to Grace for her birthday. All of the cards in the mail and the gifts, coming and celebrating with us, it was all greatly appreciated. Grace had such a great day, she was just so tickled that everyone was there just for her. :) Her cake turned out pretty good thanks to my handy, crafty sisters. Wendy and Jen are so good at this stuff and they keep me laughing at my mistakes which is VERY good. :) I am learning to really love the birthdays and all of the fun creative things we get to do each year. The theme was a luau, I forgot to put the leis and the skirts on them at first and then forgot to take pictures before they got tired of wearing them. They all looked very cute though I must say.
Little Addie bug......hmmm......is that a guilty look?

Mike and Bonnie, we just love you guys!!!!!
Little Jack Jack, is he a ham or what?
This is how much Haylee loves Daddy.......:)
So we just had a great weekend, spent the day at the park then the kids went home and played in the pool. We really just relaxed and enjoyed the company which was a good change. Paul and Whitney, Wendy, Miley, and Addie.....thank you guys so much for making the trip. You guys are so great and we just love spending time with you.
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Grace!! We love you. I was just at the lake last weekend and looking at the big family picture of all of us on Granny's 80th birthday and you were holding a baby on your lap and it took me a long time to figure out it was Grace! She seems like she sprung from the womb as a 4 year old!! I get such a kick out of your cute girls!
What a party! I am in AWE of that cake!! Where do you guys get the ideas? A cake book?
I'm glad you all had fun getting together. That is great that Wendy and the girls and Paul and Whitney were able to come. I just had a dream about Whitney last night...we were shopping...crazy huh?
Stacey found out yesterday that they are having a little GIRL!! Exciting! They are going to name her River.
Post a Comment