Vacation part two: Vegas
Let me just start by saying that I did a REALLY dumb thing on our last night of our trip........I reformatted my memory card and lost all of our pictures. I cried........I was so upset, we had been taking pictures from day one and they were all really good ones of Justin and I together which doesn't happen too often. So the last day we took a few but it's just not the same, I guess that's what I get for messing with the camera when I don't know what I'm doing. Grrrrrr
So on to our trip. We had a fabulous time and were wishing we would have made it longer. It was truly one of those "connecting" trips where we just really enjoyed each other. We relaxed and sat by the pool, then when the 116 degrees was too much to take we would head in for an afternoon nap or a movie. We went to see Phantom of the Opera........INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I recommend anyone and everyone see this if they are in Vegas. They have designed the stage just for this and the actors do a phenomenal job. We also went to a Cirque du soleil performance but it was not nearly as good as Phantom. We went to breakfast on the first morning and saw Chris Nunez and Ami James, the tattoo artists from Miami Ink. Justin was very excited and we took some pictures but then........I erased them. (see the frustration?) So that was the only "celebrity" spotting. Then on our last night there was some crazy local that decided to open fire at the New York hotel, luckily we missed that action. There were lot's of people in town for the holiday and mixed with the hot weather it was a good place to enjoy our favorite sort of entertainment....people watching. :) Oh how they shine when that alcohol kicks in. Here is the Bellagio, we stayed at the Imperial Palace which is right at center strip so the location was perfect for seeing everything.
This was our anniversary dinner, Italian.....our fav! :)
Can you imagine having hands this big, these are Shaquille O neals? Crazy! We refused to pay the $12.00 for a margarita so we decided a picture was the next best thing.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Anniversary in Vegas....
That was our week in a nutshell, we are already thinking of where to go next........stay tuned for trip part 3. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! That looks/sounds like so much fun. I feel your pain for losing your pictures. I accidently erased a really cute one of our three kids and nearly had a stroke...I can't imagine all of them!! :( Oh well...I guess the cliche is true "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"!
Las Vegas is SO MUCH fun!! Tyler and I went there for our honeymoon and we LOVE IT!
I'm glad you guys got some alone time...it really is necessary isn't it? ;)
Post a Comment