Monday, July 23, 2007

Five things......

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. Getting ready for my junior year in high school.
  2. Hanging out with my best friend Julie, (she was living with me at the time).
  3. Swimming at the dredge ponds.
  4. Going to church camp.
  5. Being a bratty teenager I'm sure. :)

Five things on my to-do list today:

  1. LOT'S of laundry. (Monday is laundry day)
  2. Clean my bathrooms.
  3. Make lasagna and french bread. (yummy)
  4. Work out
  5. Go to bible study.

Five snacks I enjoy:

  1. Sweets cinnamon bears. (my favorite)
  2. Pop corn
  3. big hunks
  4. almonds
  5. red bull (or any energy drink that is similar)

Five songs I know the lyrics to:

That's a hard one....right now my favorites are:

  1. Martina McBride-House of 1000 dreams
  2. Peter Gabriel-Book of Love
  3. Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars
  4. Casting Crowns-While You Were Sleeping
  5. Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire:

  1. Travel
  2. Help pay family expenses, and get our own girls secured.
  3. Donate to charity and do a lot of travel charity work.
  4. Purchase a house (then we could actually afford to live in Bellingham)
  5. Invest in real estate, and fun things like that.

Five bad habits:

  1. Candy
  2. sarcasm
  3. caffeine
  4. chew fingernails
  5. bite my lips

Five thing's I would never wear again:

  1. pegged pants
  2. spandex
  3. short shorts/skirts (I'm with you on that Kristen)
  4. Tye dyed anything
  5. hair scrunchies

Five things I like to do:

  1. Anything as a family, we are pretty easy to please.
  2. Play in the sun, go swimming, lay out.
  3. Watch movies.
  4. Go for walks.
  5. Go out to eat.

Five favorite toys:

  1. Camera
  2. Bosch
  3. Computer
  4. Ipod
  5. Swimming pool ( I guess that's considered a toy)

I don't have many people that actually respond to my blog, they just read it. So anyone who responds then you're tagged. :) Thanks Kristen, these are fun!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun Hannah!! I guess we are doing the same thing on Mondays...laundry and cleaning bathrooms! Exciting! :(

Ten years ago you were a junior in HS?? Wow...do I feel extremely old! AND...no more pegged pants...how I loved those!!

P.S. I think all your lurkers should comment!! :) Everybody loves comments!!

Wendy said...

I admit I am a lurker! Oh how I love you to do this! I suck at these things! I love your responses.