Wednesday, April 8, 2020

November/December 2017

We finally got our floors finished, Justin did such a nice job.


We decided to paint the doors dark instead of getting new ones.  Save that for a later time.  I really like the look of it with the floors.

My Mom and Mark came for Thanksgiving.  The kids always love when they come.  We always have a puzzle to do, games to play and delicious food to eat!!  I love that I don't have to make everything because my mom splits the work with me.

Haylee doing some crafting and lettering. 


Paige is always wanting to just play with her toys.

Thanksgiving morning bloody mary bar.  This is our own tradition that we love.






Some funny ball game that we all cracked up over.



Cheers!!



After my Mom headed out Saturday morning we headed up to the hills to find our tree.





Not great pickings but we found one.


Home to decorate and get the house all decked out!


Gavin's last Solar Energy performance of the year.


Paige turned 5!!!  Seems crazy that my baby is already almost in school. :(





We celebrated with our "Mc"friends.  I met all these moms at school from our older kids being friends somehow and we have been doing McDonald's play dates almost weekly with these littles. 








This little peanut is such a joy to our family.

I finally bit the bullet and got my first tattoo.  I have been wanting this word for a long time but wasn't sure where and how big.  I love it and haven't regretted it for a second!!


Bonnie came into town for Christmas.















Christmas Eve pj's.



I love this time when all the stuff is ready for the morning and everyone is asleep,  It's always just me awake and it's sort of magical to know what's coming.

















Chuck e cheese!!



Finally sharing the shoveling load that is getting heavier every year. ;)

LOTS OF SNOW!!!!


New Years Eve




My new word for the new year!  Happy 2018!!!

0 comments: