Saturday, April 11, 2020

January 2018

This doesn't happen very often anymore except when the kids are sick.  It makes me sad that they are getting so big. :(


Christmas break brings fun things like doughnut dates.

Family bowling.


More dancing at Nashville North.




Ashley and I wanted to celebrate our birthdays with a date night to the shooting range.  I have never shot a gun besides a BB gun before so I wanted to try something different and try a real gun.



It was a lot of fun but I won't be getting my concealed permit anytime soon.  It makes me nervous to handle them still.


Justin got us a room at the Grand hotel for the night also for my birthday and we had a concert we were going to.  We had dinner and drinks and enjoyed the gorgeous day.

While we were waiting to head to the knitting factory the guy who we were going to see walked in to the bar.....Justin loves him and was so excited!!


That's Randy from the Randy Rogers band, he was such a nice guy and we sat and chatted for half an hour then went over and watched him perform.  So fun!!

Dog food on the deck brings these little visitors at night time.  They are so messy and this guy was huge!!

Gavin was  Jackie Robinson for the wax museum.  He did a great job and took it very seriously.


This little cutie and I have been spending a lot of time together before she will be in school next year. :(  We got a pass to the YMCA so we can stay active during the winter time and train for my half marathon.  Paige is a fish and LOVES to swim after I work out.

It's a great way to get some energy out and even more fun when she can bring a friend.

0 comments: