Saturday, April 4, 2020

August/September 2017

Gavin got his week at Grandma's with Peyton.  All the kids so far have gotten to spend some one on one time there but the two of them wanted to do it together, they have such a cute relationship.


 We got some pool time up at our friend Beth and Roger's house.



More Indian's game fun.



The girls heading to camp. (favorite part of their whole summer)



Walks on the trail.


Justin putting in our new 6 foot fence!!


Waiting for the eclipse.

Park days.



We had a kids camp overnight at our church for the grade school kids before they headed back to school.  It was spy themed and though we didn't get much sleep we had a great time.













The helpers couldn't last all night.😴😂


Taking Browning to the river to swim.




Silverwood





Carly's wedding.














Indian's game.






Paige's first meet the teacher day.  She already knows her very well because she is our pastor's daughter who we spend a lot of time with but she was still so excited to go in and see the classroom and where she will be spending her days.


First day of 9th grade.  High schooler!!



5th grade!

Her first year of online school.  After much stewing and fretting over what this was going to look like I finally gave in and said we'd give it a try.  She will be doing it with some friends from youth group and because she is so driven I really don't worry about the school work just the friend and social aspect of it.
 Kindergarten kiddos have to wait one week before starting and do some testing.  She is excited to start but I am enjoying this last week with just the two of us.  Bitter sweet when you have all these last times with your kids.


Fair fun.

I went to Boise for a weekend to visit my family.  Living away from everyone can be challenging sometimes and as my parents get older I realize just how important that time together is.  I decided to fly by myself and get some quality time with my mom and dad.



 My mom in her kitchen, 💗







And this cute nephew of ours that we hardly even know. 😢

0 comments: