Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My name is Hannah and I am a blog-a-holic.....

I have this not so new fascination with peoples blogs. I find out about one maybe that is a recipe blog, well they have links on theirs that go to others and others and others....OH THE MADNESS!!! My husband is wondering where his wife is, my children I'm sure are thinking that making three meals a day is getting old (ok not that bad but close).....I need help! It keeps me up at night because once I find one I can't stop. I keep adding them to my favorites list so I can check in but my list is getting a bit out of control. This is taking people watching to a whole new level. ;) It's funny though because it's just the ideas on the blogs and not the people that I want the most so that is okay right? Well that is what I will tell myself anyway......who knew I was a stalker. ha ha ha ha ha (evil laugh...play along) Anyway......now that I have "outed" myself I have some blogs to read. ;) If anyone is looking for some links to good recipes, crafts, sewing projects, organizing ideas, decorating tips....you know where to find me. (I won't tell)


On a totally different subject I have to wish my brother "congratulations" because he got married last weekend. :) I wish I could have been there for it I heard it was beautiful. I am excited about a new sister in law and she has a daughter so my kids have a new cousin. :) I love you Isaiah and I wish you and your new little family all the blessings and joy that a family brings.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You have been a busy blogger!! I love it. I sort of suffer from blog-burnout. I still like blogging and reading people's blogs but mainly just people I know. But I am really feeling the winter blahs...so email me some of your favorite "creative" fun blogs that you are reading. I need some inspiration!!

I wish I had advice for you about Grace. But I see so many similarities between her and Reilly and heaven knows Tyler and I are hanging on by a thread!! I'm sure you don't want to hear it only gets worse. Maybe you will luck out and it won't. Reilly is a STRONG personality and that works in her favor and also against her. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that it is the traits of our own that we see in our kids that drive us nuts. Reilly got Tyler's stubbornness and my mouthiness it makes for near violence at our house sometimes. Pray Pray Pray is the best advice I have for you. That and keep her busy!! That has help curb some bad friend tendencies with Reilly. She is too busy for lots and lots of play dates etc.

I loved your 7's. We love mixing salsa and sour cream at our house too. We call it "pink sauce". :)

We love you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

I hear the evil laugh.....I love you and love reading your blog. The pictures are the absolute best. I am thinking that I need a trip out with Naomi so we can stay at your house while you and Justin get away. HMMM....we seriously need to think about this. Have a great weekend.