Monday, February 16, 2009

I got a new camera!!!!

Happy Valentines Day to me....Justin got me a new camera...YEAH!!! I have loved my camera but it is very limiting to what it can do and I take pictures so much that it's something I always think about wanting. I have a great husband. :) So besides looking oh so lovely in our jammies these are a few pictures of our valentine morning.


The girls and their box for this year....they are getting more and more creative, they even put Obamas picture on there....(Haylee thought is was John McCain). ;)


My little ponies
Gavin's first valentine.
These pictures I found on my memory card when I went to put them on to the computer.....this is Haylee's favorite thing to do. Now they even have a camera they can use.


Apparently she cracks herself up.....

Do we think she'll hate me someday for putting these on here?


Yesterday we had a beautiful day and we headed to the park. We got the girls roller blades and Grace is getting really good. Haylee still just sort of walks on them but she does good too, she preferred to bike, it's much easier keeping up. Justin hasn't done it for a while either but did really well (okay besides stopping, then he would just run in to me).




I took this boys mittens off for 5 seconds before stuff was in his mouth so we had to snap fast.

Playing with color.

What crab???
They are so cute!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the new camera!! What a beautiful area to bike/roller blade in. We are in grey drab hell here with huge piles of "snirt" (snow/dirt). I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Tag, youre it!