7 things I can do:
1. cook
2. blog
3. multi task
4. listen
5. be a good friend....I hope
6. love my family
7. pray
7 things I can't do: (sad that this is easier than #1?)
1. Scrapbook
2. Sew....though I do make some effort to learn
3. Pretty much anything crafty
4. Cook without a recipe....this one I am trying to work on.
5. Keep surprises very well.
6. play sports
7. ski
7 things that attracted me to Justin:
1. His genuine smile
2. He always makes me laugh.
3. He was such a gentleman and so romantic.
4. He is a hard worker, very responsible and dependable.
5. He loves his kids and always puts us first.
6. He calls me all the time throughout the day just to say "hi".
7. He always tells me he loves me and I love that. :)
7 things I say most:
1. "Delicous!"
2. "Be sweet!"
3. "1.....2......."(and I like to think I don't get to three very often)
4. "Seriously?"
5. "NO!"
6. "I love you"
7. "What sounds good for dinner?"
7 goals for the new year:
1. find a house
2. make some new friends
3. find a church
4. read my Bible more
5. have a fun trip in July
6. get away with my husband.....(we can dream right?)
7. get in shape and stick with it
7 favorite foods:
1. sweets (it has to be that generic because I can't possibly list all of my favorites in 7 spots)
2. bread
3. cheese
4. cereal
5. pasta
6. chips and salsa mixed with sour cream
7. guacamole
7 people I tag:
Ummmm as you can see on my side list I don't even have 7 people to tag so whoever sees this and wants to do it consider yourself tagged. ;)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Lucky 7's
Posted by Hannah at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment