Today is Justins birthday and although he probably had much higher expectations for this day I think it turned out pretty nice. We have a sick little Grace who has now been home from school two days with the flu bug...well who else starts to feel sick last night??? That's right, the birthday boy! :( So tonight Haylee had Awana and I was planning on taking her and Gavin to let the sickies stay at home and be miserable together and then what happens???? We're snowed in!!! We were not supposed to be leaving this house apparently. ;) So we stayed home and had dinner and cake and watched American Idol and Biggest Loser....what a way to spend your birthday. I had to put the picture of his cake on here with it glowing with pink candles....that is the last thing I was thinking while getting stuff for the cake.....oops! He took it like a man and got them all out in one blow.All the while holding Gavin like he was diseased because when he picked him up to bring him into the kitchen.....
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Happy birthday my sweet husband.....
Posted by Hannah at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We hope that Justin had a great day and hope that he is feeling better!!
Isn't it Paul's birthday sometime soon too?
Post a Comment