Monday, February 23, 2009

Haylee is 5!!!!

Well my little girl is 5 and I can hardly believe that she will be starting kindergarten this year. :( She will always feel like my baby even though we have Gavin just because it was only the two of them for 4 years. She had a very fun birthday weekend and got to have fun with her family and friends.

Haylee and Makenna
We had to take some goofy birthday shots. ;)



I love this funny little girl.


We were telling him he is almost one and he pointed so I have to pretend he knew what I was saying. ;)
Do you see him pointing at the leaf??? He is obsessed!


Grace is so sweet with him.




So back to Haylee's birthday.....we went to Chuck e cheese the first night of celebration. (Justin and I just secretly wanted it out of the way.It's amazing how quickly they learn how things work.
Forcing Daddy to smile for a picture.





This horse about bucked her off but it's fun.



The morning of Haylee's big day Grace gave her gift to Haylee.....oh the joy a pink skirt can bring!

After church, and some pancakes at IHOP, we headed to the Fun Zone. I took this picture at the end when they were all sweaty and tired but atleast I remembered to take a picture.



To finish off the day we headed back to the house for a little party "Haylee style"......pink, girly, and all the macaroni and cheese a girl could want.


Before we could party inside we had to do the big "reveal" outside. "Yes Grace it really is"......


A TRAMPOLINE!!! This was a group gift of course but Haylee was okay because she still had...her new bike!!! Pink, pink, and HOT pink......wew!



The princesses.Our friends Brandon and Nicole spent the day with us.



"Happy birthday to you......happy birthday to you.......etc. etc. etc.........."Here is the whole crew.


The two baldies of the family.....it's good for the drums.




That was our weekend in a nutshell. Haylee was SO tired by the end she was asking if she could please go to bed. She was partied out.....until number 6!!! :) We love you little Haylee babe, we have been so blessed to have you in our family bringing us laughter, joy, and silliness every single day. Happy, happy 5 years!

0 comments: