Okay so Haylee and I were having fun with the camera (and my big belly)this morning and she was feeling him move all over the place so I thought I would get a few "first pictures" of Haylee and her little brother. :) She is so excited and both the girls kiss my belly all the time and talk to him, and sing to him. He is going to be a very loved little boy. :^)
This is 28 weeks....last trimester finally, home stretch....YEAH!!! And we think it's going to be Gavin Michael.
Friday, February 29, 2008
New belly pics
Posted by Hannah at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you have a belly!!!!!!! you are right where i was when i had spencer! is is going to be so loved - you'll love whent he girls dress him up as a princess and he knows all the words to hannah montana, lol. i love the name you have!
I love the name too!
Such great pics hannah! You are adorable and the way your girls love him already is so amazing. Take me back to the way the boys were and makes me want another but only for a moment :) I love his name, it is what we are all calling him in our home already so that is good ;)
Post a Comment