So we took the girls to Vancouver on Haylee's birthday and Mike (grandpa) was explaining to Grace that we were in a whole different country and something came up about the flags and the Pledge of Allegiance.........well the other night we are watching the debates on TV and she sees Hillary and makes a comment that girls can't be President.....hmmm.....so I ask her if it were her someday if she could be President and she says "Yes, 'I' can but I would be President of Canada because they don't say the Pledge of Allegiance and if I were President I would make them say it"......that's our girl. ;)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love kids' view on life. mariah was waiting for the streams to fall at nationals this weekend because thats what happens in all the other cheer movies. it was a bit of a disappointment wheni broke the news....
Way to go Gracie!!
Post a Comment