Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Justin.......

It is Justin's birthday today and I figured I would include 32 "Justin facts", but in no particular order:


  1. He is very handsome. ;)

  2. He has a great sense of humor.

  3. He makes excellent homemade Italian dishes. (yum!)

  4. He always calls me to check in throughout the day.

  5. He loves to read and reads everything he can get his hands on.

  6. He loves to scare the crap out of people and think he's pretty funny doing it....one day we will get him back.

  7. He is an incredibly sweet man who hates to have someone the least bit upset with him......that drives me crazy when I am trying to be mad.

  8. He loves his family and is very thoughtful of their needs.

  9. He hates science fiction.

  10. He loves, loves, loves westerns.

  11. He loves to go and do and try new things.

  12. He hates spicy food.

  13. He snores.

  14. He falls asleep faster than anyone I have ever met.

  15. He loves to camp and be out doors.

  16. He is an Eagle Scout.....he shares that a lot so I know he is proud of it. ;)

  17. He can make a mean camp fire. (once again Eagle scout)

  18. He loves to play basketball.

  19. He loves everything about any and all sports and if they were no longer he would probably think life was over. ;)

  20. He loves new watches.

  21. He loves new colognes and always smells so good.

  22. He likes candy as much as I do just would never admit it. ;)

  23. He is an incredible Dad who loves his little girls more than anything in this world.

  24. He is very anxious to meet his son.......(and a little nervous I think).

  25. Everyone who meets him loves him and his customers and coworkers just think he's the greatest.

  26. He is very romantic when he wants to be.

  27. He is an excellent writer, he has written beautiful poetry and letters and every time I get a card from him it makes me cry. (in a sweet way)

  28. His faith is something that is very important to him and he loves to learn and read about all kinds of interesting faiths and religions.

  29. He loves Johnny Cash and John Wayne. (maybe we need to name our son John????)

  30. He loves any and allkinds of music and has a Sunday morning ritual of finding new stuff on the computer.

  31. He is very handy around the yard and house even when he's not sure what he is doing he pretends. :)

  32. I guess my last thing because I really could keep going is just that he is one really good complete package that I was lucky enough to find at the right time and I feel so blessed to have him as my husband. :)

Happy Birthday, I love you and hope you had a wonderful day!!!!! :)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! You know we think the world of you. I couldn't ask for a better cousin. I think you are an amazing person...one of my favorites to be sure. I love you!