1. What is your husband's name? Justin Michael Ellersick
2. How long have you been married? 6 years 5months
3. How long did you date? 2 years
4. How old is he? 31....always older than me and that's all I need to remember :)
5. Who eats more? depends on what it is, sweets me, regular food, him
6. Who said I love you first? Me, in Mexico....awwww...how romantic
7. Who is taller? Justin
8. Who sings better? Him, he has a great voice but would NEVER admit it.
9. Who is smarter? He is definitely smarter, his Dad is "freaky" smart so he has an unfair advantage, I am better at directions though. ;)
10. Whose temper is worse? Justins, though it's not much of one.....;)
11. Who does the laundry? I do, doing it right now!
12. Who does the dishes? I do, he clears the dishes and does the dishwasher a lot but me for the most part.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who mows the lawn? Some guy, we rent so it's taken care of.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, Justin can make some mean Italian food though.
17. Who drives when you are together? Justin
18. Who is more stubborn? Me
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? whoever was wrong
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Now that we have moved his Mom the most, the rest it's a tie I think.
21. Who proposed? Justin, in Lake Tahoe on a dinner cruise.
22. Who is more sensitive? Me definitely
23. Who has more friends? He does, everybody like him.....he is a likable person. :)
24. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 9, he has 3
25. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants, that's a gross thought if otherwise......really though it's pretty fair.
26. Where did you meet your husband? Mutual friends
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I have not idea, "hi nice to meet you"
28. Where was your first date? Stampede basketball game in Nampa
29. Where was your first kiss? In his Jeep dropping me off after about 4 dates
30. Where did you get engaged? Already said that, in Tahoe
31. Where were you married? Outside, it was a fabulous wedding.
32. Where was the honeymoon? Salt Lake for a small getaway, then a month later to Europe.
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? Definitely longer at each place, it was very rushed a lot of the time.....and I was jet lagged for the first 4 days....(really I was pregnant but we didn't know that)
Tag you're it: Everyone who reads this and feels like doing it, I always love to read peoples answers. :)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
These are always fun........
Posted by Hannah at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Hannah this is Kirk. I just wanted to let you know that I started a blog for my family. Ckeck it out. Can I put you on my list for family blogs?
kirkjaymekaiden.blogspot.com
Post a Comment