So we found out today that my ultrasound will be next Monday the 7th, which happens to also be my 27th birthday!! :^) What better gift could I get than to find out if I am having a boy or girl? So I just wanted to share the fun news, I am so excited to start shopping for baby things. Happy new year everyone!!!!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is SOOOO great! I don't think the Lord could give you a better b-day gift! I can't believe how quickly this has come (easy for me to say since I'm not the pregnant one!) I can't wait to find out and do some shopping!!!
i am so excited too. i miss getting to find out and then going to buy the "first" outfit. :)
Can't wait to find out what you're having!! I've got my fingers crossed for a boy.
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! We miss you.
xoxoxoxoxo
What names do you like for a girl??
Post a Comment