Ok so we finally got rid of our nasty, filthy, disgusting, "we don't invite people over because we're too embarrassed", carpet! YEAH!!!! It feels so good on my feet, I can actually go bare foot on it without cringing, (I am a bit of a foot nut....quiet Sarah) so that says alot! Grace and I just laid down on it and rolled around, we have changed all the rules in the house and the girls are loving that. :) No eating, drinking, shoes, breathing, walking too hard or too fast...okay not really but close. Now WE are responsible for every stain and mark so it's a big deal if something gets spilled. Our landlady is wonderful and it will make buying a house so much harder after all the perks of renting. So far plenty of things have needed fixing, she has hired someone to do lawn up keep, she has painted the house, done pressure washing on it twice. It's great to not be paying a dime, just making a call. :) We really want our own house but with our situation right now and knowing that is not going to happen in the near future we have been blessed with what we found.
Before
After
The top is old and the brown is new...the old looks yellow. :(-
The bedrooms did not get done but there is alot of extra so we may try and do a couple of them.
Saturday night we went to this Christmas party that Justin's co-worker invited us too. (I think he was feeling bad that we have no family here.) Anyway, it so reminded me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding...this family was huge and so much fun!! They have been doing this Christmas caroling party for about 45 years and it has just grown and grown. They serve lots of great food and then everyone sits around the living room and sing all sorts of Christmas songs. They have books printed out and the kids get to play bells for part of it, we had such a good time. We felt right at home, the family was so friendly and it was very neat to see all the generations that were there to take part. Justin and I were saying that we would love to have family traditions like this, we were wondering how things would be if we all lived in the Spokane area and could get together with all the cousins every year up there, this is probably what it would be like.

I also took some new belly pictures, it's been about a month since the last ones. Getting bigger, and soon enough we will know what we're having....yeah!!! He/she moves like crazy and I love it!!!! This is the one part about being pregnant that I love!!
1 comments:
I'm with you on that one! There is nothing better than having your child move inside of you. Even when it got to that painful kicking I loved every minute of it!
I love your beautiful belly! You are just one of those adorable pregnant women!!
Post a Comment