Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Isaac

My brother who passed away would have turned 32 today. I was given a CD with his pictures on it and I thought I would post a few. He was the only red head out of my Moms 10 kids, she comes from a long line of them and figured out of 10 she would have a few. :) His personality matched his hair, he was truly a one of a kind. Happy Birthday big brother.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow I don't even know what to say. Thank you for sharing that part of your heart with all of us. I can't imagine all you and your family have had to endure in losing him, that song really says it all! He looked like such an amazing kid! He would be so proud of the wonderful mom, wife, sister, and friend that you've become. xoxoxox

Jami said...

I love the picture of him at about 4 or 5 sitting at the bottom of the big tree! what a great show! may i ask how he passed away? i think your girls' look like your side of the family after seeing pictures :)