We have discovered our new favorite Sunday morning ritual....and it's EVIL!!! (kind of an oxymoron huh?) Anyway, we have this doughnut shop called Rocket Doughnuts and man oh man are they a little slice of heaven in every bite........we managed to keep going back for more just to try different ones because the "girls" were still hungry. (wink, wink) I think these are the best I've ever tasted, sorry Crispy Creme...... Of course the girls picked the pink frosting, pink sprinkles, pink everything. Even those were good, with this yummy strawberry frosting.
I am the maple bar (my favorite),Justin is the apple fritter man, and next time we are going for the giant homemade chocolate eclair. (my mouth is watering)
I kind of caught Justin with his mouth full.....sorry hon. ;)
We even gave the girls apple juice (because they needed more sugar) and by the time we got to church they were bouncing down the hall ways.
The doughnut are almost as sweet as my babies. :) We had a nice weekend.
2 comments:
You are making me SERIOUSLY hungry!! Did I spy a Kruller (sp?) Those are my absolute favorites...especially with pink frosting (strawberry or cherry)!! My second fave in the maple bar.
Great! We will have to hit Rocket donuts when we come to visit you sometime in the future.
Yum!
My favorite is the maple bar also! I can never resist those! XOXOX Stacey
Post a Comment