So Grace started T-ball and I am not sure I have laughed this hard in a long time.......it is hilarious to see all these four and five year olds out there with NO CLUE as to what they have to do after the ball leaves the T. Grace is the second girl on her team and they share the pink helmet and have pink bats, it is very cute. I am the one complaining about the dorky hats they have to wear because they do NOT look cute and are about five sizes too big. Yeah.....I don't think the boys care too much but I have a girl so it's different.....right? :) I am a yelling, loud Mom on the side lines probably driving everyone crazy. I just love that she is doing something now that we can go cheer for, I can't wait for school sports and stuff. She really wants to get back in to gymnastics which she is really good at, we told her only one thing at a time and I love that she is trying new things.
Justin is the assistant coach to our friend Brandon, his son is Graces best friend Brayden (who is also on the team). :) She for some reason loves to be friends with boys.....I am hoping it keeps her pretty grounded and down to earth, like having brothers almost. Girls are just kind of few and far between it seems here in our neck of the woods. Anyway, Justin has a good time being her coach, he tells her she needs to take her mitt with her everywhere she goes so she gets a "feel" for it......I think she has taken it one place and that was to practice. :) Sorry Daddy......you sooo need a boy. (any volunteers???)
1 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! I really wish we lived in the same place. But...by the way...the background in those pictures is GORGEOUS! Anyway--back to my point...it would be so hilarious to have Justin and Tyler co-coach a T-ball team together and to have Grace and Kameron play on the same team...wishful thinking. We will have to have a big T-ball game at the lake this summer. I am LOVING the pink helmets and bats!!
Kameron starts the Sat. after next. He has been "practicing". It is truly hilarious to watch...I agree! I am also one of those yelling/cheering moms. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't get to do that with ballet and piano.
TO ALL LURKERS ON HANNAH'S BLOG...comment!! Bonnie, Wendy, Stacey, Kelley and Jen I know for a fact that you all are out there. I only have a bunch of people commenting because I started doing this with a group of my friends. But I do have some other people who post comments who are friends of my friends or relatives of my friends. I read other people's blogs and if I find them interesting then I comment and they usually start commenting on mine.
As for "good mail" you are totally on my list. So you never know what might come your way someday! ;)
Yep that cute shirt that Ailey was wearing is the one you guys gave her...she loves it!
Post a Comment