Saturday, April 7, 2007

Prince....yes...the singer!!!

So I have to blog about my sister's LOVE for Prince because it so gives me the shivers....but whatever works right??? :) My sister....who is a single Mom of a great little boy Collin is graduating from BSU this May after I am sure 4 grueling years....YEAH GRETCHEN!!!! Anyway, her gift for herself was to go see Prince live in Las Vegas. We were in Boise a couple of weeks ago and were at my other sister Heidi'd house for a bbq....(this is the sister she was making the trip with). So what happens when we get there...they turn on the DVD of him live in Las Vegas.....yes they have a DVD...maybe to try and convince me he is worth listening to I don't know but the best part about it were the kids were holding a dance competition. So we could sign our names on the list and get up and dance to Prince if we so desired......ummmm...NO!! But my Gracie girl sure jumped at the chance along with her cousins. We had a pretty good laugh and I will say that the concert sounded pretty fantastic...still not enough to convince me but they both returned sleep deprived and without a voice. What happens in Vegas.....stays in Vegas....isn't that what the commercial says??? :) So here are the funny pictures of the dance party...they were partying like it's 1999......;^)


Collin, Grace, Tekyiah, and Rodney..(brother in law)


Doing the "swimmer" step...that's a great move...she learns it from her Dad.


Who is having more fun....children....adult...children.....adult???? hmmm that's a toss up.


Collin with a little break dancing action...he is quite good. :)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pictures!! Gracie is a great dancer. Sounds like a fun time. Hannah where was the shot of you and Justin "getting down"? I remember from your wedding that you guys had some great moves!! :)