Here is Jackson Miles Soelberg about five minutes old, we waited in Boise while Justin moved to Bellingham so we could see this little guy be born last March, so hard to believe it's been a year already. In the wee morning hours of Saint Patties's Day he joined this world. We are all so happy he did. :) 
This is the reason for the trip to Boise and it was a great time. Jackson is one....so hard to believe. It has been hard to live away from him after my girls being around Jen their whole lives, I don't like to think of all the thing's we are missing. I got my fix for a while though, after we went to Boise Jen and Jackson made the LONG trip with us back to Bellingham and stayed for a week. We have been having great fun! :) My girls and I have been spoiled with all of the family time we've gotten in.
Grandma's quilt......first "boy" quilt so it was very exciting.
Justin and Uncle Paul with the "manly" duties of putting the toys together....they were actually taking it quite seriously......"watch out!"
Jen's Lion cake that she did a fabulous job on, along with the Lion cupcakes.......so cute. :)
This was Jackson's personal cake that Chef Soelberg and Chef Ellersick so kindly put together....I still have to poke fun though that it was Rainbow Chip cake....ooohhhhh.....lot's of hard work put into this one boys. ;) (just kidding....I love rainbow chip cake.....;)
And last but not least .......the messy face.......he LOVED his cake and had it just about everywhere......a job well done. :^) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!!!
1 comments:
SO SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment