Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So my video camera does not transfer over to my computer with the best quality ever but I really wanted to share something "live" from this little guy. He is just so much fun and you would think that he would ham it up for the camera but he seems to do just the opposite most of the time, as soon as I grab it he stops whatever he was doing. He was just jabbering away in the bath this morning so I tried to get a little of it. Enjoy! :)

PS....I was going to tell any of you who have not done yoga and you want a great workout....HOLY COW!! I was SO sore for days, and in all of those areas that you don't even know you have. So I am definitely adding it to my weekly routines just to help keep me flexible and in shape and if you haven't tried it let me know what you think afterwards. ;) I did a home video of it so they may be different at the gym, but I didn't want to embarrass myself at a class until I know what I'm doing. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is PURE heaven!!! I need to figure out how to work my video on my camera so Naomi can send Haylee messages. I have not tried yoga, heather and I keep talking about it. Good for you!! Love you, kiss all those wonderful kids.