Monday, October 27, 2008

Our little man is getting so big! He can roll over now, on his 5th month birthday (the 16th) as a matter of fact he went all the way over for the first time and got his arm out. :) He is busy, busy and wants to grab everything!!! All the memories are coming back to me now about life at this stage......yikes! He is still my little snuggler though and really wants to start playing with his big sisters, he just watches them and squeals. :)











Haylee is another story.........I am hoping it's just a phase. She has been so on again off again that we never know from one minute to the next whether she is going to be happy or melting down. I know the adjustment of having Gavin here has been tough and I keep reminding myself that this too shall pass but it's making for very long days. She wants to be the baby when her and Gracie play together, she melts into a pool of whiny tears when something doesn't go her way, and she will not do anything we ask unless we are pretty much forcing her hand. Then the next thing we know she is sweet as can be, listening, having fun with everybody and it's great. I guess the Lord gives us the breaks we need at the right times.....Mommas needs that! ;) The other day she was being sweet so I wanted to capture the moment.


You look at her and would never guess she is a little spit fire. Some day we'll laugh right????




We took the girls to a Halloween party this weekend and Grace won best costume, she makes a pretty cute cowgirl.


Then there is our little Dorothy girl, she is really going to be a unicorn this year but wanted to wear this for fun...she fits the part well....
that is until she turns into this...............







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I am laughing. I know the mood swings oh too well. What is it about our girls? Drama Queen's. Naomi's new thing is to huff real loud, and fold her arms across her chest and stick her bottom lip out! OOHH. Little missy gets on my last nerve when she does this. Sometime I just LOVE to come to work!!! Ha-Ha. Love you tons.