So we are home now from a 13 day adventure to Wendy's and then to Grandpa and Grandma's house. We had such a nice time and it feels very quiet now that we don't have 5 kids constantly competing with each other for attention. That is a lot of kids in one house and they did SO well for the most part, the four girls did great in the car and there were no major "happenings" so that was a relief. Wendy and I...two pregnant women with four small children was quite the site I'm sure when we would stop and pile out of the car at various places along the way. ;)
We had Jackson's 2nd birthday party and then the girls did a shower for me that turned out very nice. Other than that we just hung out, went to the zoo one day, did a little shopping, had a fun girls day with lunch at PF Chang's (yummy!!!) and we got to see family that we haven't seen in a while so that was fun. Thank you to all the family for the fun memories and making all the adjustments for us to fit, I'm sure it will be nice to have your house back....poor Jackson was taken over by women and is probably still in shock not knowing what hit him. ;) I am posting a few pictures from the whole week, Wendy has some on her camera and so does Bonnie so these are just a few that turned out for me. :)
Sun glass cuties.
Jens fabulous fish cakes for Jackson's birthday, she did such a great job.
Birthday boy.
The pinata of steel.....this sucker would NOT break!
Ball fun......until the hair pulling began. ;)
He's already 2.....time flies.
And what would a week of girls cousin fun be without dress up????
Aunty Jen pampering her nieces with a day at the salon. Now she looks just like Mommy.
See?
We love you Jen, what would life be like without you????
All done.
Two peas in a pod, these two will truly miss each other.
Trying to take pictures of all these kids is next to impossible....Jackson finally cooperated as long as he could hold the stick. (such a boy)It worked for a minute.......
then he stood up and all was lost....... ;)



2 comments:
looks like you had fun!!! i want tos ee more belly pictures!
Is that sun that I see shining?? It's been so long. I barely recognize it.
It looks like a great trip! No Justin and Ben? Did the dads have to stay home and work?
You took some great pictures. I love the one of the girls in the cement tunnel. That is a great shot. I like the black and white ones too.
Post a Comment