Good, good, good, is all I will say. There have been so many reviews of this series that I don't need to give my two cents.....but I will say I loved it!!! I can't wait to read New Moon, book #2.

We also have started on a Dave Ramsey kick and are hoping that it will come through for us. If anyone has anything to say about Daves whole "live like no one else so you can live like no one else" plan, please feel free to share your wisdom with us "new comers". We have heard tons of great things and are hoping we are ready for the challenge.

We also have started on a Dave Ramsey kick and are hoping that it will come through for us. If anyone has anything to say about Daves whole "live like no one else so you can live like no one else" plan, please feel free to share your wisdom with us "new comers". We have heard tons of great things and are hoping we are ready for the challenge.

2 comments:
ok, so i bought all three (i never buy books) in the series and i am going nuts for book 4 which is a long year away but nothing i can do but wait. not really a book that you would think you would like and then you get drawn in and cannot put them down. you will have to let me know what you think as you read the rest.
I just finished New Moon a few days ago. It is our book club selection for this month. I really liked it. Better even than Twilight. As for Dave Ramsey...we totally follow his program...it has helped us ALOT!!
Poor Hayley!! Give her a kiss for us!!
Post a Comment