- A~Attached or Single: Attached ;)
- B~Best Friend: My hubby, and my sisters.
- C~Cake or Pie: Does cheesecake count????
- D~Day of Choice: Saturday
- E~Essential Item: Kleenex, that is a little strange but it's a must have at all times
- F~Favorite Color: brown or green, it's a tie
- G~Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears, the black forest brand but I would prefer cinnamon bears
- H~Hometown: Boise, Idaho
- I~Indulgences: food and shopping
- J~January or July: July, I get older in January......:(
- K~Kids: 2 going on 3 ;)
- L~Life is Incomplete Without: Christ
- M~Marriage Date: July 7,2001
- N~Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and 5 brothers
- O~Oranges or Apples: depends on the time of year, I love both
- P~Phobias or Fears: losing my family
- Q~Quotes: Always kiss me goodnight
- R~Reason to Smile: I'm pregnant
- S~Season: Summer summer summer summer I can't say it enough
- T~Tag Two: Wendy and Nicole
- U~Unknown Fact: hmmmmmm
- W~Worst Habit: candy and computer
- X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: Definitely ultrasound :)
- Y~Your Favorite Food: Bread of all kinds
- Z-Zodiac: Capricorn....but I don't believe in it.....sorry
Sunday, October 14, 2007
I have been tagged for the first time :)
Posted by Hannah at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment