Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday and Canada

Well this boy thinks it's time for me to post and would I argue with this?????


I thought not! Justin (poor forgotten parents who also get birthdays) had a birthday too the month of Feb (a little behind) and Bonnie was here to celebrate by heading up to our neighboring country of Canada. This is when he realized he's halfway to 40! AHHH!
Thanks Bonnie for the delicious cake that you made for your oldest son and I somehow consumed the most of...why does this always happen?
Canada was a lot of fun. Fast trip all done in one day but we had a good time looking around some fun shops and doing some good people watching. (my fav) The market we were at had some fun food displays, who wouldn't want to buy these strawberries?

Family shot on the pier.
Family/Grandma shot.
chasing birds



Oh Bonnie I do love your visits. :)





Little poser.


Had a great time with these.....ha ha ha
Then we went for Spartacus.......



This was our view while we waited for the border crossing back home, pretty lucky to see that so close to home.




We had some other fun things that week with Grandma and then quickly had to head to Wendy's cause baby Brooklyn decided she wanted to come a week early! Stay tuned for babies.......

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Love it!! Particularly...Justin in the sexy lady glasses!!