Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring has brought us 2 new additions!



My kids were being creative the other day and hollering at me to come upstairs to see what they were doing. As soon as I saw them all in unison I hear "we love you Mommy"..... Made my day!





This little boy makes me laugh every day and I so enjoy being home with him, he never has a dull moment. Just eating his cereal the other day I was looking at his dimples and chubby little hands and it makes me sad that he's growing. :(

He is so playful and funny, he loves his sisters and Daddy's attention but of course wants to "rule the school". Starting now to talk better and LOVES to play games, and he can actually PLAY them which kills me. This boy will play Uno over and over again. Counting and spelling is funny too you ask him to spell something and it's usually OSP whatever it is but it's fun to see when he's starting to recognize all of that stuff and want to learn. ;)








A few weeks ago we went down to Portland to see the newest little additions to the family, my favorite kind of trip. ;) Baby Brooklyn born February 27th:


And baby Zoey born March 32rd. (love this pose)






The day we arrived we headed straight to play at a place called Bauman Farms in Mt Angel. It is such a great place for lots of kids they have endless things for them to do and it's all free!!! We got lucky with the weather, it only sprinkled a few times other than that the sun was out and we had a ball!! Took a picnic and spent the whole afternoon letting the kids run wild!



These two back together at last. :)


Sweet Miley girl.


Peyton loves the goats.












These kids have so much fun together and love their cousin time.








Poor Jack being held by Uncle Justin.





G-man totally lovin' life! ;)


Gavin is not fond of the forced togetherness.



He's outta there......





The two boys that don't stand a chance in this house.



So back to Wendy's we went and got to love on this sweet girl. :)



The girls just LOVED these babies.



Watching Tangled.




Gavin was quite fond of her too. ;)





Sunday we headed over to Paul and Whitney's to meet Miss Zoey and she was so sweet and relaxed, such a good baby.




It was fun to get to the two of them together.




I'm sorry who just gave birth a month ago????? These ladies look fantastic!





Uncle Paul broke out the cotton candy machine for the rest of the kiddos.





I had to get some pictures before I could leave, not sure when we'll all be together again. :(



The new Ellersick 3

Smith family of 6



Proud Grandpa and Grandma.



Sweet Zoey


Little Brooklyn






On our way back to Bellingham we made a stop at Cabela's so Justin could look for some camping stuff. We could have stayed there all day it's such a great place. Great way to break up the trip too.








A very fun trip!

3 comments:

Zaiah 'n Lis said...

I'm glad I somehow stumbled upon your blog so I get to see what you're all up to. Loved all the pictures. -Lis

ps I especially loved the picture of Gavin through the big tractor tire.

Muffin Mommy said...

Wow! This looks like a great family trip! I love the pictures!!!

Stacey said...

I love all the new family pictures. I had been wanting to see pics of Brooklyn and Zoey--so darling. Love you!