We took the kids to the pumpkin patch for some good farm, family fun! The weather was sunny and warm and though moods weren't great at first after some cider doughnuts, animals, and hay rides we perked up a bit. ;)
A little barrel rolling action.
How much can one little boy LOVE animals? Sing eieio? Play with his little people farm? Say "ohhh" when he sees a tractor? Maybe like 985 in one trip to this place? That's just a guesstimate but pretty darn close, nothing could tear him away from this (but his mean parents) an he was in 7th Heaven I tell you.
Although I refused to feed these nasty creatures he was hoping someone else's would fall into his hands. :)
I can't wait for teenagers!!!!!
Still got a while with this one. ;)
Can't complain at least I have proof we were BOTH there........
Pumpkin carving to come..........what? Halloween's over?????
1 comments:
i love that in pic each of their personality shines thru.
Post a Comment