Friday, October 1, 2010

Starting to feel like Fall around here....it's my favorite time to decorate and I love all the smells in the air. I hope you are all enjoying the last bit of warm, wonderful weather and getting ready for pumpkins, apples, leaves, fires, and holidays!!!!!

My easy and cheap attempt at crafting. ;)

I love my table but it's so big that sometimes it's hard to decorate it without going over the top big so when we found this great candle holder we figured it would be perfect.....candles courtesy of Ikea....yeah!

So I will be giving thanks this year....to Wendy for making me this cute banner, and to all the alcohol and medication that will be getting me through this long winter! Amen! :)
HAPPY FALL!!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Very cute and festive Hannah!! Miss you guys.

Nicole said...

I think you are super crafty! Very impressive!!! Makes my sad 2 little pumpkins look pathetic lol. And you crack me up....AMEN!