Our handsome boy all ready for church. I had to get some proof that he can be a little charmer and pull off the innocent/sweet boy look. ;)
He worked the camera.......
Little GQ shot, ooh boy are we in trouble!
On to pumkin carving business and such, this year the kids got to pick whatever they wanted and we just let them go until they asked for help. For Gavin about 10 min, Haylee did everything but the carving and Grace was the die hard that finished last and fought to the bitter end to finish hers all by herself! She did a dang good job too. ;)
Before:
We have to get a few of these every year.
Tights and undershirts are what we sport while carving, what's your tradition????
All was clean and picked up except her little corner......
TA DA!!!! "Haunted house for sale"
Haylee's, Gavin's, and Grace's
Not too shabby if I do say so myself and what fun we had getting them done. I went to bed that night smiling to myself at the great family I am blessed with, as they get bigger and holiday's more memorable it's so fun to be seeing it through them.
I didn't actually get pics of Halloween but this year we had Grace the pirate, Haylee the cowgirl, and Gavin the giraffe. Candy has been sorted, traded, and counted and you'd better believe they know when pieces go missing.......wait! What happened to never seeing that candy again cause the answer was always "no you've had enough" when we were asked for a piece (while secretly stashing our wrappers)? Next they will want to keep it under their beds! Grrrrr........
0 comments:
Post a Comment