Just because I'm having so much fun with these posts I thought I would do it again........get a good look at this.......
Then it will help you to better understand THIS!!! AHHHHHH scary huh????? Yes some sort of food/chemical/cleaner/whatever did not agree with me and this is AFTER getting home from the ER getting pumped with drugs so much better than when we started. (again I will reference the video) I honestly think that is what Justin did when he saw me......it was CRAZY!!! Better now though and will be on some good uppers and downers for a few days but soon I'll be good as new. (thanks to Jen and Wendy for letting me know I reminded them of Hitch.....but "yes" I know you love me) wink wink
And in all fairness to this little guy from my last post I just had to put this sweet picture that Haylee took yesterday. I could seriously EAT HIM sometimes......or better yet just scramble him into my eggs! ;)
2 comments:
oh no, do you have any idea what caused it? the reference is so funny, glad you are feeling up to a good laugh about it. heal up!
Oh wow that's funny! I can contest to the fact that you did indeed look a tad like the 'hitch' reference that morning. Although I said the mask but really it's like apples to oranges ;) So glad you are better and you look like my friend again!! :)
Post a Comment