Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My day in a (greasy) nut shell!

Before he noticed me standing there:

After he saw me......not sure what Mom is thinking about this one?????


Do I need to say more????? All I could do was laugh so then he thinks it's a fun game we're playing together.......and "yes" those are scissors because I had just been cutting my coupons out, "yes" that is the worlds greasiest lotion cetaphil that we had just put on his dry, sore bum after a nice clean bath, and "yes" I was just around the corner in the kitchen cleaning up smoothie mess that we had just made after bath time and cleaning out my junk drawer.....next time I will not make the mistake and think that a smoothie and cartoons is enough to keep him entertained! HA!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! I can't stop giggling. I was wondering how you didn't lose it, and realized it's because he's too darn cute to be mad at. I I bet his skin was so soft and smooth for a week. :)

Stacey said...

WOW--busy busy boy. Did your couch cushions come clean??

XOXO!!

Jami said...

is is ok to laugh?!!! this is so funny - but only because it is not my child :) hope that all came out?!!! good thing he is so darn cute!!!