Saturday, April 3, 2010

Winter is upon us......

So now that it's Spring break this next week we officially have horrible winter weather....who needs spring??? Sitting inside with 3 hyper, bored kids for 10 days straight sounds fun! I am breaking out the crafts and that is NOT something I do easily I tell you, that is desperation at it's best. Cookies and maybe some painting is about as far is it goes in my house so we'll see who survives....hey that is a great idea...."Survivor, Ellersick Spring Break Edition". :) Tune in next week with the updates.

In the meantime I will tell you what we have been up to for the past few weeks. Gavin got two new bikes (not officially "new" but new to him) he LOVES them and can almost pedal on one, the other he needs a couple inches in leg length but scoots himself along quite impressively I must say. He will probably be out of training wheels before his big sister.
oops medicine and underwear.....who's in charge of this kid??????? (that's for you Sarah)


He looks like he's up to something..................
or about to be up ON something.......this boy has no fear!

Sweet Haylee always there to greet me with a smile (when I have the camera of course).


My little helper.
A few weekends ago we were going to have a beautiful day so we decided to take the kids out and experience the city transit system.....who knew that could be so excited for 3 kiddos?? Gavin was a bit unsure on the trip in but got better as we went. This picture cracks me up because they both have the same expression on their faces.....they look thrilled to be photographed....ouch!
Little man snuggling in for dear life. ;)
and miss. "cheese"....still smiling. :)
We walked to the library and had some lunch, it was a very fun day!
The funny thing about this picture is I was just about to strangle her (not really) for whining that her feet were tired and she didn't want to walk any more....then out comes camera and boom....."cheese"
we ended the day with some ice cream at our favorite shop.
the bus ride back he got a little more brave. :)
A couple of weeks ago the flu came in with a bang and got us all sick, Grace had the worst of it but it was not good at all. I love how it goes through everyone one by one so just when you think it's on the up swing your catching another ones puke in mid air. Okay not really because then I would be puking but pretty much what happened. Fun times!
Gavin has been starting to play "pretend" more these days and it so cute when he does it that you just can't resist playing with him and laughing. :) The cutest darn chef I've ever seen!
Our school had their winter carnival two weeks ago, my friend Hannah asked me to be in charge of the food with her so I didn't get to play and take pictures but they had a lot of fun I think. Got to see friends, have yummy food, and play all the games. Grace even won the cake walk this year. :)
Haylee and one of her best friends Ariel.
The working crew, it was crazy busy but it all went pretty smoothly.
give him food and he;s pretty darn content.
grace even scored a glow in the dark grill......sweet!

So that is us for the last little while, we are going to try and be creative over this next week so we don't go crazy. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments: