Could we really be almost done with April already??? Holy cow!! This year is seeming to fly by and I'm not sure where it's gone. This little boy is still just bringing us so much joy it's impossible to put in to words....he is in love with his sisters and they have the sweetest relationships, both very different from the other. Haylee (la la as he calls her) is his "go to" girl, he wants her all the time and is so excited to pick her up from the bus every day at 12:30, he knows the routine now. The minute I say it's time to get out of the bath (yes we're bathing at noon) he gets all excited and says "bye, bye, la, la, bus!" :) Grace on the other hand is good with more grown up things like stories and getting him dressed, he listens to her and lets her be his little mommy.
So we had to test out the kites they got in their baskets but then I forgot to get pictures. Gavin likes to just let it go and make Daddy chase it......always on the times my camera is put away!
We went over to the Ellis house for Easter brunch that they were so sweet to invite us to. :) We did hunts with the kids (they have perfect property for hiding) and had yummy food....it felt like we were with family for the holiday it was very nice.




Maybe by the end of summer I'll think of something else to post about.....I don't know what my problem is but it's been hard to get this done. Sorry for being so spazzy, i'll try and be better about it. Hope this Spring is finding you all well. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment