The other morning Haylee had her camera out and was capturing the events of the day...... I never thought twice about it and then saw the camera sitting here so I put them on the computer to see what she took. Exciting stuff in our house in the am.....
He cheesed it up for his La La......
Gotta love the no makeup shots.
Oh now it gets exciting.......
Our favorite thing to do......eat!
"wait a minute, no one is taking pictures of ME"........
Gavin....take 5
tickle tickle.....
she was sick of his face I guess.......
Pretty cute to see these from a different perspective. :)
1 comments:
How cute!! Your kids look like they have grown a ton since we last saw them. Wow.
We are big Parenthood fans here too. Tyler started watching it first and kept telling me that I needed to watch it and then my Mom told me I needed to watch it. They were right. I love it!
Post a Comment