The February birthday celebrations just kept going. Justin turned 34 and it looks great on him!
Good lookin' man I got there! We had a small family celebration and I took him out to dinner and to see Avatar which I would never have seen if not for him but I ended up loving it. who knew?
Then we had birthday boy #2 come to town, Paul and his wonderful wife Whitney.
The kids never left his side. Haylee was feeling very proud because she could tell him to sit and he would listen, the minute he moved towards her though that confidence was gone in about 2 seconds.
Sticks are for wussies.....I'll take a 2X4 please.
endless amounts of fun on the deck.......
in our jammies and our shoes.
Grandma and Grandpa also made the trip up to see us and Gavin had a ball!!!
Haylee got to have Grandma there for her 1st ballet class ever, she is a natural and did very well.
These girls love their Grandma.
Grace got to show off her moves on the court.
and the monkey bars.
This was just too sweet not to post. :)
The last day of their visit we headed to Seattle to enjoy the beautiful weather and the zoo.
This one was so close and Gavin was so excited!!
This is my favorite, you gotta wonder what they are thinking.
We finished up the visit with dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe and headed to the airport. Thank you all for coming and spending the weekend with us, we really appreciate it and loved having you.
1 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday extravaganza!!
Post a Comment