Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our little Santa....

Mischievous that is.......
.....magically sneaking away to do secretive things that no one else knows about.......

leaving treasures for us to find.
So on that note..........."Merry Christmas".........AND...........






He's not too fond of the filming this time, it's getting old I guess.




I also have some of the elves working for me this year......wrapping caramels and SO proud of the job she was doing. She would tell me "I don't want to stop because I like spending time with you Mom".......love her!


300 later we were done and ready to give em away....yeah!


This is the entertaining elf..........(she learned this one at school and thought she would teach all.)








I have taken forever to post because we've been busy and I haven't felt like doing it. We are having a nice season but it doesn't quite feel like Christmas yet. We did have a few inches of snow and the girls made the most of it.

1 comments:

Jami said...

At least you have a clean toliet :)