Sunday, December 13, 2009

recipe

I have to share one of my new addictions that is starting to be consumed WAY too much!! I love this stuff and I look forward to the day that it has been a little while and I can justify making it again.......and no I don't share with anyone which is so great when I am remembering that it has ONE WHOLE CUBE of butter in it!!! (Sadly it doesn't stop me)

So try some already so I am not the only one with this problem!
You will need:
-1 cube of butter
-3/4 C brown sugar
-marshmallows.....as many as you want, I usually do about 1 cup mini ones or a little more, about 10 big ones would be plenty I'm sure.
-microwave popcorn or air popped, I use the "light butter" kind so it's got a little hint of salt but some don't dig that.....feel free to play with it.

Then you melt all of it together in a pan:

Pour it over your popcorn, stir and EAT!!!! :) I may have to go make me some right now!

0 comments: