Our family had our annual Fall outing of apple picking and orchard hopping. We love one of them because they have the best store with all sorts of samples and fun things to look at. They even have golf carts that you can take out and around the property. The kids love this place.
Then it was off to pick apples, and put the kids to work.
The weather was so nice, we knew it was one of our last nice weekends so we had to make the most of it. ;) It's so fun to have Gavin walking and being part of the fun.
1 comments:
You've had some great posts lately Hannah. Golf carts at the orchard...how fun!! Horseback riding? Sounds like a great time for Grace. I love your post on being a "yes" mom. You are so wise even if you have no appreciation for 80's rock...I guess I won't hold that against you. :)
Post a Comment