Tuesday, September 1, 2009



Here is a funny little video of the kids playing in the bath tub the other night. Gavin's new favorite thing to say is "tickle tickle" and he tries to get your feet or whatever he can reach to tickle you. ;) He is moving so fast these days practically running around everywhere he goes. I guess it's true that once they start walking there is just no stopping. He climbs everything and can now move stools over to whatever he wants that is out of his reach (scary). He also LOVES to go outside and cries when the girls go out the door without him. :( Is it sad that he is our third baby but the first we are "child proofing" the house for? Boy through and through and we just love him to pieces!!!!




On a girl note they both start school next week and Grace is still saying she wants it to be summer. (I do too) Haylee on the other hand is very excited to start and I know she will just love it. We have some new neighbors that moved in right across the street and they have all just played and played the days away so it has been good for both of them. We have soaked up lots of sunshine at the pool and lake, made some fun field trips, BBQ'd a ton, picked berries, visited the childrens museums in the area, had lot's of picnics, and overall spent the summer just enjoying each others company and being together. I have been truly blessed with a WONDERFUL family!!!

Here are some missc. pics from the summer that I have not gotten around to posting.

Zoo:

Museum:

Fair:

Park:

Our favorite morning place, the AM beach:

Raspberry festival:

being silly:

Grace's birthday to the Seattle Zoo:

Haylee was all about this:

our own monkeys:

Brayden taking our picture. ;)


I also realized when going through my pictures that I somehow lost the pictures from Grace's actual birthday with her cake and stuff. :( sniff sniff I am trying not to be too mad at myself when I remember that "it's the only 7th birthday she will ever have" and now it's all gone!! I guess we better make 8 EXTRA special right? ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin is too cute. I love the monkey mask with one eyeball showing. LOL.